BOOKING HOTEL RESERVATION POLICY
* Hotel Posada de Farellones * * 1938 Ski in Chile
• Any reservation or cancellation in our Hotel in Chile must be made via E-Mail to [email protected]
• We require a deposit of 50% of the total value of the stay when booking. The balance must be paid 45 days before arrival of the guests.
• If the reservation is canceled more than 70 days before admission, the total booking amount will be refunded, after deducting 30% of the guarantee.
• If the reservation is canceled more than 46 days but less than 70 days before the date booked for arrival, will be refunded less 50% of the value of this.
• If the reservation is cancelled less than 45 days, the total reservation (100%) will be retained by the Hotel for loss of timely marketing.
• No return type would be made if he or guests decide to leave the hotel before the date set for the day of departure, whatever these reasons.
*Hotel Posada de Farellones not be responsible or will make refunds by weather conditions, such as lack of snow in the ski resorts, snowstorms, or close the road to Farellones and ski resorts.
• Come to a unique experience in your ski holiday at Hotel Posada Farellones; snowborard Ski hotel chile.
• The ski and our ski hotel in Chile, are located amid Farellones single forest. There are many places to go skiing in La Parva, El Colorado and Valle Nevado, recognized within the major ski resorts in South America. Among parks snow tubing, sledding and other fun ways for non-skiers in Farellones.
Check- In: Upon arrival, guests at the hotel reception will receive their rooms starting at 3:00 pm. If the room was available before that time could come before that time. Otherwise, you can leave your luggage at reception where our staff will keep him in custody Hotel and then leave it in your room. Meanwhile, take advantage of the remainder of the afternoon and go skiing in the nearby ski resorts such as Farellones Chile (closing time is at 5:00 pm). The ski resort of La Parva and El Colorado ski resorts are found a little further so it is recommended for the following day. can also ski a ski center to another with preferential value, and La Parva and Valle Nevado crossing. The resort of El Paso has an amazing view of the Andes Mountains of Chile.
Check-out: At the end of your ski week, the output should be done until 11:00 hrs next morning. If they check out after 11:00 am, the reception will charge your account for a late check out equivalent to the rate per night as usual within the accommodation in Chile. Luggage can be kept in custody while taking advantage of the last day of ski week and remember forever their amazing winter holiday in Chile.
* No distinction is made by age in these rooms; All passengers pay the same value except on child less than 3 years old.
Price per night Includes: Welcome drink, half board (breakfast buffet and dinner), lodging, daily transport to ski centers (two times) El Colorado – Farellones & La Parva (10 minutes Mini-bus), ski equipment daily ski and ski boot dryer, access to the SPA (Hot-Tub-tub of 4:30 to 7:45) and WiFi access in common areas. These do not include ski poles, snowboards and accessories within the accommodation rates in snow, either in rooms or apartment type snow.
Note: * This value applies regardless of age.
Our Rates Accommodation ski rooms in the do not include value added tax (VAT); however guests not resident in Chile who cancel their booking in US dollars (cash or credit card) are exempt from this tax. The accommodation rates are subject to change. They are not including ski ticket ski resorts in the snow), airfare, transfers from Santiago / Airport / Farellones, laundry and all kinds of drinks, waters, juices, wines, etc.
Responsibilities of our passengers: It is important that passengers contact our reservations office or reception of our hotel before admission for any matter relating to possible cuts of road, weather conditions and private transport if contracted with us.
If the reservation is canceled 70 more days before admission, the total reservation will be refunded, after deducting 30% of the guarantee (50%).
• If the reservation is canceled more than 46 days but less than 70 days before the date reserved for your arrival, the guarantee will be returned less 50% of the value of this.
• If postponed less than 45 days, the total reservation (100%) will be retained by the Hotel for loss of timely marketing.